13 February 2008

Sucker for the Sunset

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time tonight while running errands after work. I'm glad I took the extra five minutes to stop at the gas station. (Yes, in Oregon it takes at least five minutes to buy gas because you have to wait for the one dude who's taking care of all eight pumps to come pump it for you. This is another discussion altogether.)
However, thanks to that delay, by the time I got to my next stop and parked the car it was just the right moment to snap a few shots of this awesome sunset.
Expect more sunset pics in the next couple of months, February through April seems to be the best season for interesting sunsets in Portland, and I just can't help myself.


1 comment:

h.Lo said...

Beautiful! We had a really good one last night with pink fluffy clouds as well. Love it. =)